updated on November 19, 2019
Now begins some of the hardest tests to your mindset and mental strength.
The holidays are officially upon us! Gahhhhhh!
Here’s the deal…
January 1st, 2020 is going to happen. And you’re going to be there.
Are you going to arrive there feeling AWESOME about yourself? Or, are you going to navigate the holidays in a way that leaves you feeling off track?
The choice is yours.
The difference between the person who feels great on January 1st, and the person who feels bloated, tired and out of shape, is one very simple thing…
What actions are you going to take starting right now that influence how you’re going to feel at the start of 2019?
To support you in achieving the best version of you come 2019, I’ve got some SUPER powerful strategies that you can use to navigate the coming weeks.
Check out this week’s new video to learn…
- What to do when you’re stressed out about your To Do list
- Ways to speak to yourself when you’re anxious about holiday meals and indulgences
- How to navigate keeping up with workouts during this busy time
This Week’s Exclusive Content
POWERFUL Tips for Holiday Eating
- Avoid arriving at holiday gatherings hungry. Aim to have a small (or large!) snack 1-2 hours before your event.
- Drink water like your life depends on it (because it does, lol). Water fills you up and allows less space for food. It’s a cheap and easy trick to avoid overeating.
- Incorporate 2-3 ounces of protein before you drink alcohol. This helps to stabilize blood sugar and avoid the enhanced appetite that comes with drinking.
POWERFUL Tips for Staying Fit During the Holidays
- If you are tempted to skip a workout because you are short on time, remember that ANY workout is better than no workout. It’s better to cut a workout short, than to skip it altogether.
- If you have the choice better a strength workout or a cardio session, go for the strength! You’ll get a bigger metabolism boost that can help to offset the extra calories of the season.
- Need a short, do-anywhere workout that fits into your busy schedule? Check out my Do Anywhere Band Workout by clicking HERE
Want to hear even more on this topic?Join me live every Wednesday on Facebook and Instagram and I’ll be talking more in depth and answering your questions. Check out “LIVE with Holly” by clicking HERE.
Stay strong, friend!