“They” tell you that eating low carb is the way to go.
“They” say that HIIT workouts are the best.
“They” said that starving yourself all day, and then eating a ton of carbs at dinner is the path to your goals.
Who are “they”???
Who, exactly, are you listening to? Who do you trust as your source for information?
Have you asked yourself this?
This question is important because amidst the massive amount of internet marketing these days, you need to be aware of the motivations behind the messages.
You need to scrutinize the credentials and experience of the “experts” that you follow. Because many of the popular personalities out there these days have little experience, other than transforming their own body and a desire to make a buck.
Do you want advice? Or do you want information that is accurate, based in science, and proven by real success stories of real clients?
I’d like to be your trusted fitness expert (if I’m not already) and today I will tell you why.
Why I Want to Be Your Fitness Expert
When I was 10, I would read health magazines and cut out nutrition info and tape it to my family’s refrigerator. I wasn’t posting it for myself; I had this innate urge to share knowledge. There was something in me that just wanted to teach people about health. I truly believe that my calling in life blossomed at a young age and I just felt compelled to help people.
When it came time for me to go to college I had absolutely no career aspirations. Upon my mom’s urging to pick a focus, I threw my hands in the air proclaiming that the only thing I was interested in was fitness. And my life-long passion for health and fitness began.
Teaching health and fitness is just in me. It’s a part of me. It’s what I do. It’s what I was put on this earth for, and I am here to serve.
I want to be your fitness expert because I know the burden of feeling confused by your body.
I know the unhappiness that is caused by illness.
I know how much life is limited when you don’t feel well.
And I want to help you thrive. I want to help you live a bigger life. I want to help you reach your goals, once and for all. It’s time that you do it.
I want to be your fitness expert because I want this world to be a better place, and I believe that I have something valuable to offer.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Me as Your Fitness Expert
- I have a real degree from a real (a really impressive) university. I have a B.S in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition from The Pennsylvania State University
- For the past 24 years, I have been working with real people, face to face, in the gym
- My clients’ success speaks for itself. Want to listen to some interviews with some of my one-on-one coaching clients? Click HERE to listen.
- I’m a published author, by a legitimate publishing house, and in partnership with a leading national magazine. My book Lift to Get Lean is still on shelves at Barnes and Noble, 4 years after it was published.
- Nearly every national magazine calls on me for expert-level advice, and I have never hired a publicist. You’ve seen me in SELF, Women’s Health, Fitness, Shape, Redbook, Prevention, Men’s Health, The Wall Street Journal and more.
- I walk the walk, and talk the talk. My own health and fitness transformation is pretty darn impressive. Check out this most recent Before and After photo.
- I dedicate a TON of time every week to providing you with high-level information and tips absolutely free. I’ve produced so much content at this point that you can literally change your life for free.
Check out some of my absolute best free resources right here:
Want help learning to eat better? Get my free Macros 101 Guidebook HERE
Need help getting back on track with workouts? Get my free 6 Week Interim Workout HERE
Need some inspiration? Check out this episode of LIVE with Holly, Click HERE
Short on time and want an effective workout? Check out my 10 Minutes to STRONG videos HERE
Need to destress? This is my favorite yoga-inspired video. Click HERE for my 10 Minute Yoga Energizer
Check out this week’s video below!
Holly started Women’s Strength Nation to improve the ratio of women to men strength training around the world. You can Join the Movement by sharing your thoughts and questions below. Your thoughts and ideas may help another woman’s journey. Please join the conversation and leave a comment below!
Stay strong, friend.
Want to hear even more on this topic?
Be sure to check out “LIVE with Holly” HERE!