During busy times like the holidays (or any other busy time of year) it’s helpful to have a workout that you can bang out in 30 minutes.
This one’s for you.
This 30 Minute Body STRONG Workout can be done anywhere (home or gym) and is perfect for the time-crunched holidays.
When it comes to strength training, more is not always better. But also, you really do have to complete a minimum “volume” of work each week in order to see some progress.
That being said, my preference is that all women strength train three times (or four depending on your goals) every week, following what’s called a “split” program. This means that each of the three workouts are different, addressing different muscles and movement patterns. Now, that’s ideal. Each workout would include around 24 total sets of exercises, addressing all of the major muscle groups of your body, split up amongst the three different workouts.
If you want to truly transform your body through strength training, three to four workouts per week is ideal.
While that may be ideal, I know that you may not have the time or interest in that much time in the gym. You know that strength training is critical to your health and the only way to change your body, but are only able to fit in two workouts per week.
Any strength training is better than none. You can still reap great benefits with as little as two 30 minute workouts each week.
This 30 Minute Body STRONG Workout is the perfect option for you and will help you…
- Maintain your strength and fitness through busy times like the holidays
- Prepare you for The GLUTES Project ULTIMATE Edition
- Improve neuromuscular facilitation
- Make modest improvements in muscular strength
- Improve stability and strength around joints
- Combat stress and elevated cortisol levels
Be sure to check out the video tutorials below!
The 30 Minute Body STRONG Workout
- Below you will see the video tutorials for the exercises in this workout (toggle the window to make all videos visible)
- Perform a 5-10 minute warm up prior to beginning the workout. Check out my Perfect Warm up video HERE.
- Perform each exercise for 1 set of 12 reps in row, with no rest in between exercises (circuit style). Then, after the first circuit of all 9 moves, rest for 1 minute. Repeat the circuit 2 more times for a total of 3 sets for each move.
- Perform this workout twice each week or as an alternate day in your regular strength programming!
30 Minute Body STRONG Workout